Sunday, August 22, 2010

Camel - Fall 2010

Camel


If you havent been thrown over board by the amount of camel editorials thats been happening on every magazine then heres more!

I did my very own "how to wear camel this fall" ... my tips are never over do the whole camel colour idea... but to casualise the "camel" outfit, i suggest to mix it up with some brighter colours like red, orange and blue! wear boyfriend jeans or colored leggings... and match it with wooden wedges! to spice it up more.. i suggest to throw in some leopard prints with the look!

As I am saying this, its 35 degrees outside... theres at least 4 months more of summer for me so i will just gather ideas and hopefully wont start fall shopping until the temperature drops below 30 in average!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails